As summer starts to draw to a close, it’s time to start thinking about the Ottawa Folk Festival. Each year the festival brings together an eclectic combination of music, presented in an intimate outdoor setting along the Rideau River in Hog’s Back Park.
Nicely nestled among the big draws are plenty of great local acts eager for you to discover them. So while you head out to this year’s festival, be sure to take a listen to some of the great music being created right here in Ottawa. Below are the performance times for the local acts performing at the festival.
For the complete schedule, ticket info and more, be sure to check out the Ottawa Folk Festival website.
* Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
Thursday, September 5
- Little Stella – RavenLaw Stage 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Three Little Birds – Tartan Homes Stage 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Shannon Rose & the Thorns – Hill Stage (free) 7:00 – 7:45pm
- Amos the Transparent – Tartan Homes Stage 8:00 – 9:00pm
Friday, September 6
- Amanda Rheaume – Tartan Homes Stage 6:00 – 6:45pm
- Tall Trees – Hill Stage (free) 6:15 – 7:15pm
- The Dusty Drifters – Hill Stage (free) 7:30 – 8:30pm
Saturday, September 7
- Lindsay Ferguson – RavenLaw Stage 2:00 – 3:00pm
- John Allaire – Hill Stage (free) 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Winchester Warm – Hill Stage (free) 3:15 – 4:15pm